Art Gym Gallery is inviting printmakers living in the United States to submit work to the 3rd annual imPressed national call for entry printmaking exhibit.
imPressed, on view March 22, 2018 through April 14, 2018, aims to highlight current trends in contemporary American printmaking and shine a spotlight on a cross-section of artists working in a variety of traditional, alternative, and experimental print processes. Prints to be submitted may include but are not limited to: monoprint, screen print, intaglio, photopolymer, photogravure, collagraph, stone lithography, plate lithography, photo plate lithography, relief, woodcut, linocut, cone-cut, risograph, steam roller, book arts. Prints that utilize laser engraving, inkjet or giclée as a component of a printed work will also be considered. Works of art that are solely laser engraving, inkjet or giclée will not be accepted.
Artists may submit up to 3 works.
• $25 submittal fee must be paid via PayPal at time of submission. Submission fee is non refundable.
• Artist is responsible for covering all shipping costs for delivery and return of artwork.
• Art must be original and not a reproduction.
• Art dimensions should not exceed 48 inches in any direction.
• All art sent to Art Gym Denver un-framed or not ready to hang will be displayed with magnets on a steel plate.
• Artists must be a resident of the United States and be 18+ years old.
• Art Gym Denver will receive a 30% commission on all work sold.
• Accepted artwork may be refused last minute at Art Gym Denver’s discretion if unable to install or hang properly, or if art varies greatly from the submission image.
• Art Gym Denver is not responsible for any artwork damaged, broken, or stolen while on exhibit, in storage, or in transit to and from the exhibition.
• Art Gym recommends all artists carry insurance sufficient to cover the full replacement value of their artwork.